For most students, the payment of fees poses a serious challenge like all other impediments that come our way whenever a new academic year comes around. A few who are lucky to secure scholarships post-payment of academic fees have the opportunity to get a refund of the surplus amount already paid.
How to apply for a fees refund from KNUST
The following are the steps to take in order to secure a refund of the surplus fees paid
- Write a refund letter: The letter should be addressed to The Finance Officer. .
- Send the letter to the Finance Office at the Main Administration block.
- The letter should include the preferred bank account you would want the refund to be deposited. The processing of the refund is not subject to a fixed timeframe. The processing varies per the number of refund letters that need to be processed in bulk.
Important details to note on the refund request letter
- Write your name in full name
- Indicate your index number
- Program of study
- Indicate the requested amount.
Source: Hypercitigh.com/ Prince Kofi Guadzi