Reasons To Attend The International Health Students Summit In Accra – Ghana
The Programme Benefits At A Glance
Attend the Opening and Closing Ceremonies and have the opportunity to meet the 1st Lady of Ghana, H. E. Rebecca Akufo Addo.
Meet the The Special Guest of Honour: His Excellency Jerry John Rawlings, Former President of the Republic of Ghana.
Participate to Network amongst over 100 institutions, 1000 youth participants and 30 guest speakers and dignitaries drawn from Government, Health Industry, Diplomatic Corps, Academia, Media, Civil Society etc.
- Attend 2 Panel Sessions on SDG’s a day.
- Attend 2 Training Workshop a day.
- Get Certified at each training workshop.
- Attend 3 Lectures delivered by world class speakers a day.
- Attend a fair and a Health exhibition on Career and Job Opportunities in the health sector.
- Attend a leadership training session in Health Entrepreneurship.
- Attend the Night of Culture and Arts Festival, get the opportunity to display your culture and also that of others from and outside Ghana
- Enjoy 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 2 Supper.
- Receive the International Health Students Summit Programme Pack and File Holder.
- Spend 2 Nights and 3 Days during the summit at a classy residential facility.
Receives the international Health Students Summit Souvenirs;
IHSS Participant Accreditation Card.
NAHSAG Lapel Pin.
IHSS Branded Pen.
IHSS Summit T-shirt.
IHSS Note Pad
Receive a Certificate of Honour for participating in the 2019 International Health Students Summit.
Join in the climax of the Summit at the Dinner and Awards Night.
The Summit allows participants to further enjoy the following lifetime opportunities.
1. Connect with leading organizations that provide tools, knowledge, and resources for development.
2. Get exposed to a range of opportunities to advance and utilize your skills in taking factual action that makes lifelong impact.
3. Gain a multidimensional acceptance to issues of sustainable development
4. Energise one’s passion and work on life-threatening issues challenging one’s community.
5. Create resolutions and initiate action on national, continental and global levels of development.
6. Participate in a conversation with key players in national, continental and global improvement efforts.
7. Develop and apply practical abilities to become a national and internationally insightful leader.
8. Acquire the relevant tools on how to make an impact on one’s community.
9. Discover and practice principles behind social innovation.
10. Expand viewpoints about cultural values and global issues.
11. Build an action network of peers and mentors.
12. Meet and network with health students around the globe.
Kindly visit www.nahsag.org to register