How Download and Install UEW VCLASS App
Students of the University of Education Winneba(UEW) can now download and install the UEW VCLASS App on Google Playstore using the Guide below.
- First, Students needs to launch the Google Playstore Application on his or her Android Device. The UEW VClass is not available on the AppleStore for Iphone.
- On the Google Playstore Dashboard, Search for UEW VCLass
- Click on the install button to download and install the mobile App on your Android device
- After installing the UEW VCLASS Mobile App, Launch or open it to login into the portal with your student credentials.
- Enter your Username and Password. Students are to note that their they are to login with their Index Number as the username and Index Number is your default password.
How to Login into UEW Vclass[UEW Virtual Learning Environment]
Aside the guide above, Students can login into the UEW VClass by visiting the Web address below
- Click on the Login button located on the upper right-hand side of the VCLASS website. After clicking on the Login button, the website redirects to this URL https://vclass.uew.edu.gh/login/index.php
- Enter your username and password to login into the Portal.
- After Successfully login into the portal, you will presented with a page which will require you to change your password
- To change your password enter your current password into the first box and enter your New password into the other two boxes
- Click on Continue and you will finally be presented with a dashboard
NB: if you are a fresh student use your applicant ID as your username and password. if you are a continuing student use your index number as your username and password when logging in for the FIRST TIME.
Students can also login into the UEW Vclass platform by using their Account on google[Gmail]
How to request for Password reset on UEW Vclass[UEW Virtual Learning Environment]
Students who have forgotten their password can request for a one reset through 0547594506 on whatsapp.
Submitting Assignment on UEW VCLASS
This Section of the Article will guide you on how you will submit your assignment on UEW VCLASS.
- First, you need to log into the UEW VCLAS Platform. Log in via this URL https://vclass.uew.edu.gh/login/index.php.
- After login in, on your Dashboard look for the course, you want to submit the Assignment to
- Click on that Particular Course to open to see the Assignment Activity
- Go to the activities, your assignment may be given in two forms is either it will be typed in this space or it may be typed
- if it is in a word format, click on it to Download First.
- After Answering your Assignment, on the same page of the Activity, scroll down and click on Add Submission
- On the Submission Page, You will be shown the submission Date, Assignment Grading Marks,
- submit your assignment as a file you will have to click on add submission after clicking on add submission you will have to upload your document this assignment is requesting that you upload either a pdf document a word document that is the acceptable files depending on the lecture. your lecturer may decide to only accept word document files or pdf document files in whichever case you have to take notes of the accepted files
- now to submit your assignment, all you have to do is to click on upload a file
- and then you click on choose file you’ll be allowed to choose where to
- pick your assignment or your file to upload