The University of Cape Coast has released an updated list of successful applicants into its Undergraduate and post graduate programmes for the 2019/20 academic year.
The list consists of successful applicants into their Regular and Sandwich Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes.
1. You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter.
3. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from here.
Hustle free transport for freshers:
For more information click here
Applicants can check Their Admission Status HERE
When You Visit HERE to check your status,follow the Instructions below:
1 You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. Then hit the Search button to access your admission status.
3. Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different programme other than the one you choose.