C++Builder Contest is a contest introduced by Embarcadero Technologies as an opportunity for programmers like you who are eager to earn up to $2000. It is a contest to show your achievements with C++Builder that benefit people, communities, and the world at large.
C++Builder over the years has helped many programmers around the world to develop meaningful softwares that provides cutting-edge solutions to the challenges we face daily. Softwares created with the C++Builder go a long way to help nonprofits, assist scientific research, provide a tool to help with a daily task and more. Embarcadero Technologies is proud of programmers like you and therefore running the C++Builder Contest to see the best software you’re creating and to showcase these tools!
When Is The C++Builder Contest Starting?
The “Building Good with C++Builder Contest” is open for two months starting from 28th May 2021 to 30th July 2021.
Who Can Apply For The C++Builder Contest?
The contest is open for anyone who is interested. It doesn’t matter whether you are C++ beginner or an expert, you are encouraged to participate. You are free to submit an existing project or create a brand new project specifically for the contest.
Prizes For The C++Builder Contest
Winners of the contest starting from the first to the 20th person will be awarded with a range of prices which will be paid in USD or approximate equivalent value in local currencies through Paypal, Tremendous, or Payoneer.
- Overall winner will be rewarded with US$2,000.
- Second-place winner will receive US$1,000.
- Third-place winner will receive US$500.
- 4th place through 20th place will receive US$100 each.
Please note that the top 3 winners will be shortlisted by Embarcadero Technologies while the remaining 17 will be selected based on the combined total of Twitter retweets, Twitter likes, YouTube views, YouTube thumbs-up, and GitHub stars.
How to Win
You might want to post a link to your entry on Twitter and other social media platforms to have a better chance of winning. In your submission, please include the links to your social media posts.
- Register for the contest using the following link.
- Pick a relevant project idea, problem to solve, or open data source, or if you already have a solution that makes the world a better place, use that!
- The project, or at least part of the project, should be built with C++Builder Trial, C++Builder Community Edition, or any paid edition of C++Builder 10.3 or newer. Your solution may include other programming languages, versions, tools, etc., but part of it must compile with C++Builder 10.3 or newer.
- You are required to upload your solution on GitHub, do not forget to add the Proudly Powered by C++Builder logo and classify your repositories with the following topics: #CodeForGood and #CppBuilder
- Submit your solution along with images and videos using the form you will receive (in your mailbox) when you register for the contest. You might want to post a link on Twitter tagging @EmbarcaderoTech with #CodeForGood and #CppBuilder. We will retweet your entry on Twitter.
- You can encourage your friends and followers to like and retweet it too.
- Like and retweet the entries that inspire you on Twitter, and star your favorite entries on GitHub. Follow @EmbarcaderoTech to see Twitter entries, and follow the topics: #CodeForGood and #CppBuilder to see all the solutions on GitHub.
- Entry closes July 30, 2021, and soon after Embarcadero will announce the winners!
For More Information And To Register Please Click Here!