Only a few of them are sufficient to cover living expenses.
And most of them require that you select their university as your first choice during the admission application.
However, can obtain some tuition fee waivers, and funding your studies in Sweden will be easier for you, even if you do not receive the SI Scholarship, which is a full 100% scholarship.
It is important to note that you can apply for both these university-specific scholarships and the Swedish Institute Scholarship at the same time. Here are the lists of schorlarships you can apply for
1. Blekinge Institute of Technology Scholarship Programme
2. University of Borås Tuition Fee Waivers
3. Chalmers University
Chalmers University has a couple of scholarships:
– Adlerbert Study Scholarships
– The IPOET Scholarships
– The Avancez Scholarships
4. Halmstad University Scholarships
5. Karlstad University Global Scholarship Progamme
6. Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
7. Kristianstad University Scholarships
8. KTH Royal Institute of Technology Tuition Fee Waivers
9. Linnaeus University Scholarships
10. Linköping International Scholarships
11. Lund University Global Scholarship Programme
12. Mälardalen University Scholarships
13. Malmö University Master’s Scholarship
14. Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships
15. Örebro University Scholarship Programme
16. University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships
17. Stockholm University Scholarship Scheme
18. Umea University Scholarships
19. Uppsala Universal Global Scholarships
20. Axel Adler Scholarship at University of Gothenburg
This list was collated from Scholars4dev website.