Daniel Asomani is the founder and CEO of VODEC Africa. He is an alumnus of Sekondi College and Dadieso Seventh – day Adventist junior high school, all in the western region. He currently resides in Accra.
Mr.Asomani was the former marketing manager for crystal Dew Company Ltd. Mr. Asomani has quality leadership skills and has always been a student’s leader; he was the academic prefect in junior high school and continued with his leadership career in the Senior high school as chapel prefect, PENSA President, and Scripture Union prayer secretary.
Mr. Asomani is driven by the passion to empower young people towards the realization of their potentials and dreams. He is also a Philanthropist and an activist in Social Entrepreneurship.
He has led his organization to organize mind-blowing Entrepreneurship Summits annually since 2017 and has hosted great corporate and influential personalities across the African terrain;
In 2018, he embarked on establishing training centers where street youths who desire to have a substantial life transformation could improve or build skills and capacity towards a promising future;
He is a motivational speaker and life coach who has had the opportunity to speak and inspire Africans of all ages in various conferences. In 2017 he organized a conference that was attended by most of the greatest business entrepreneurs in Ghana;
His activities have won him admiration and several Awards.
Awards and Recognitions
1) In 2017, He was decorated with the Hero Smartphone Award from Youth and Students for Peace;
2) He also was designated as the best Student Innovative Leader at Pentecost University College for the 2018-2019 Academic year;
3) Furthermore, one of the most read Newspapers in Ghana; Daily graphic (youth world) inserted his portrait on their cover, on 2nd June 2018, and wrote of him as a youngster with great potential in leadership innovation;
4) In 2019, he was voted to become the student president of the Pentecost University College;
5) In August 2019, he was nominated to participate in the Award Night program of the Universal Peace Program due to be organized on February 7th, 2020 where he will be commissioned as An Ambassador for Peace of the Universal Peace Federation;
Also due to his impact in reducing unemployment through entrepreneurship study, he has won many nominations of which all indications show that he is going to bag those awards and add them up to his tally. Some of the nominations won are
1) ATEA under 35 Executive Directors Honorees
2) Golden Entrepreneur of the year by Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Award
3) Award nomination from LEC Group, the brain behind the annual Success Africa Summit.
The awards held at the Hilton Hotel saw the SRC President of Pentecost University College share the same stage with Hon. Osei-Kyei Mensah Bonsu the Minister for Parliamentary Affairs and Majority Speaker of Parliament, the Honorary President of United leaders, Her Majesty Nadia Harihiri, the Western Regional Minister, Hon. Kwabena Okyere Darko and other influential leaders.
The award was to recognize strategically sound personalities in Africa with measurable achievement in championing economic growth and empowering young people through entrepreneurship development.
On the 24th of November 2019, Mr. Daniel Asomani was also awarded as the most influential SRC president in Ghana during the Success Africa Annual Dinner held at the Alisa Hotel Accra, Ghana
He received special recognition from the UMB Ghana Tertiary Awards Board of Directors on November 29th as the most outstanding SRC President who played a vital role in the organization of the Awards.
On the 30th of November 2019, the same zeal and dedication towards youth development saw him listed amongst top under-35 Executive Director Honoree which was held at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Accra, Ghana. The recognition award and honor were organized by Africa Tertiary Entrepreneurs Awards.