The National Service Secretariat has proved that we are truly living in a digital world.
For those of you who have completed your National Service and had to travel all the way to the regional National Service office to obtain your certificate, you would admit that was a little bit stressful.
Especially those for those who had reverts on their certificate requisition application.
Well, in a digital age, you shouldn’t have to go through that stress anymore, right?
If you said ‘yes’ and you are yet to go for your National Service certificate, then you should be glad in your heart.
The National Service Scheme has created an online certificate delivery portal through which you can request for your certificate and have it delivered right to your doorstep.
How can I get my NSS certificate online?
To begin the national service certificate request visit nsscertificate.com navigate to the “Verify your NSS Number below” text box and just enter your national service number (eg NSSGEW123456) and click on the “Start Here” button to proceed.
For you to get your certificate delivered to you, you need to fulfil the following:
1. You must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
2. You must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where served.
3. Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
4. You should submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
5. You should submit your Means of Identification
6. Fill in your details in the request form displayed
7. Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
Log on to the portal here.