The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has extended this year’s late Nov/Dec registration for applicants who were unable to register for the WASSCE for Private Candidates during the normal registration period on June 2021.
The Examinations Council in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the late registration which ended Friday, September 3, 2021, has been extended to Friday, September 10, 2021, for all students in the country.
“The late registration is to give applicants who wish to sit for the exams but could not register before the normal registration deadline the opportunity to do so before the start of the examination later this year,” it stated.
According to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) the WASSCE for Private popularly known as Nov/Dec will kick start on Monday, November 1, 2021, and end on Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
How to register for 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.