With all the hustle and bustles the world is facing now coupled with Covid-19 restrictions, joining long queues at the bank to make payment for fees is not a very good option for some people.
How to Pay Your UG Fees Using Mobile Money or Debit/Credit Card
This is why the University of Ghana has made it easy and simple for students to pay their fees from the comfort of their homes through MyGhPay in these simple steps below:
- Log on to sts.ug.edu.gh
- Type in your student identification number (ID) and pin
- Select ‘Make Payment’in the top left corner of the page
- Choose the type of fees you’re paying i.e academic or residential
- Check if your details in the boxes are correct and proceed to type the amount.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’
- On the new popped up page, select the medium you want to make the payment through. i.e GT Bank account, Mobile Money , or Visa/Mastercard
- If you’re using mobile money, choose wallet network and follow the steps to create a voucher
- Enter voucher code, click pay, wait for confirmation, and print your receipts later.
- With Visa/Master card, click on the option, then proceed and then pay.