Applications are invited from qualified undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
Mode of Submission
Completed applications should be submitted to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL latest by Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed applications to Director of IDeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
CLOSING DATE: Extended to Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
- Comply with any other criteria set by the Management Board at the time of the award or disbursement.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283