The Registrar of the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Mr. Felix Nyante, accompanied by some Senior Officers of the Council have embarked on an operational visit to the Central Region.The week-long visit which begun last Sunday is expected to end on Saturday, March 13, 2021.
Whiles in central region, the Registrar and his team are expected to visit the following places:
1. College of Community Health Nursing, Winneba
2. Trauma and Specialist Hospital, Winneba
3. Regional Health Directorate, Cape Coast
4. Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Cape Coast
5. Cape Coast Teaching Hospital
6. Psychiatric Nurses Training College, Ankaful and other facilities in the region.
The Registrar will hold Staff & Student durbars and tour facilities in the schools and hospitals during his visits.