Nortey, Abraham Norman, Former University of Allied Health Sciences SRC President, UHAS, has been elected President of the GIMPA National Association of Public Health Students (NAPHS).
Norman and other executives were elected to office on November 26 following senate voting and approval.
The GIMPA NAPHS elected executives are ready to champion the welfare of all undergraduate and postgraduate public health students.
His Excellency Abraham Norman Nortey, the new NAPHS President, in an interview with our outlet, acknowledge the hope students has reposed in him and his team and assures creating an enabling learning environment for public health students in Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration through partnership and advocacy.
The list of executives are below
- President, Mr. Abraham Norman Nortey
- Vice President, Mr. Isaac Tegbey
- Secretary, Mr. Listowel Nyeme-Tei
- Deputy Secretary, Dr. Abigail Adu
- Financial Controller, Mr. Frederick Kwaku Ofori
- Program and Projects Coordinator, Mr. Theophilus Kusi-Nuamah
- Gender Commissioner, Ms. Zainab Osman Abubakar
- Organizer, Mr. Peter Mensah
- Public Relation Officer, Mr. Ayuba Atosaana Abubakar
- Speaker, Mr. Moses Teye
- Chief Justice, Freda Duker