The Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology has released the Fee schedule for the 202/2021 Academic year. More information concerning the Medical school fees can be found here.
Find below the school fees of the medical school
|PROGRAMMES||AFUF (A)||B1||B2||TOTAL||PROGRAMMES||AFUF (A)|
|HUMAN BIOLOGY(MEDICINE)/DENTAL SURGERY||617.27||1,075.90||210.00||1,903.17||1,903.17|
FEE PAYING FRESHERS
Newly admitted and continuing students can check out our article on how to Receiving banks for the banks of KNUST accommodation and academic fees.
- Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK/ECOBANK/ REPUBLIC BANK/UBA BANK/CAL BANK/ CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA(CBG)/ABSA BANK/GT BANK/ STANDARD CHARTERED BANK AND GHANA POST
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray examination at KNUST Hospital
5. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.