The Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from qualified trained teachers who completed the College of Education in 2020 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria.
Applicants MUST meet all of these requirements:
• Completed any of the 46 Public Colleges of Education in 2020 and have no outstanding exams or referrals. • Completed the mandatory National Service
• Passed the National Teacher Licensure Exams
• Will be ready to work wherever services are needed
Interested applicants should access the GES official website (www.gesoromotions.gov.gh) to apply for 2021 posting as a newly trained diploma teacher on or before 31. December 2021 via the guide below
Steps to apply for 2021 posting as newly trained diploma teacher
1. Applicants are to Visit the GES recruitment portal via this URL https://gespromotions.gov.gh/
2. Click on the “Click to Apply” button to apply As a Newly Trained Diploma Teacher
3. Press on “Click to start filling forms” button under the new applicant category
4. Fill in the Empty spaces with the required Personal information
5. Click the Proceed Button to submit the application after Providing all the required Information
Frequently asked Questions
What is the deadline for 2020 CoE trained diploma teachers
Per the Comminuque sighted by Techbossu indicates that All Interested applicants should access the GES official website (www.gesoromotions.gov.gh) to apply for posting as a newly trained diploma teacher on or before 31. December 2021.
This blog post will walk you through the process of applying for a position as a newly trained diploma teacher in 2021 through the GES Recruitment Portal. Kindly share with a colleague Teacher to him or her secure Posting.