GES appointment letters for newly trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2019, 2017 and 2018, passed licensure examination and finished their one-year compulsory national service have been released.
The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) announced it has released the much-awaited appointment letters in a statement dated December 3, 2020, and shared with Georgeweb.org.
How to check your GES appointment letter Online
The Service, however, indicated that letters can be accessed on its promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh here for GHC10.00.
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
“Appointees expected to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives” it added.