The 46 Colleges of Education (CoE) has not yet reopened the admission portal for candidates whose results are out. The management of the various Colleges of Education is expected to reopen the admission portal soon.
Find below easy steps for applying on the Colleges of Education portal.
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
- Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
- Fill the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
d. After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
- Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means application won’t be processed
- Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.
A notice from the Colleges of Education should be something like “This is to inform you that, the Colleges of Education admission portal has been reopened from (no date provided yet), for Free SHS graduates whose results have just been released and wish to enter a College of Education”.
2020/2021 Admission: Colleges Of Education Admission Portal Has Been Re-Opened
Applicants are to note that the admission portal is opened for only one week.