The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is one of the pacesetters when it comes to applying technology in the administration of the university.
The AIM APP is the official app for all students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST.
the KNUST AIM APP Can be used to perform the following tasks, Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, and many more.
Download KNUST AIMP APP
Continuing students Who don’t have the app installed on their mobile devices can tap on the link provided below
How to check KNUST Fees schedule using AIM APP
Aside from the KNUST Student portal, With the help of the Academic Info Manager (AIM), All continuing students can check their fees for their respective courses in the upcoming academic year.
If you already have the KNUST AIM App installed and your sensitive data protection pin code is set up. Skip to Step Five
1.Launch the KNUST Academic Info Manager (AIM) App and Input your credentials 2.Enter your student reference number First and Tap Next
3. After proceeding to the next step, enter your student-assigned username and Password
reate a four digit Pin code to protect your sensitive data
5. Tap on the Fees icon, to view bill information and transactions.
A table will appear, Total amount is your amount to be paid for next year.
6. View, download, or share bill info and bill transactions. View Bill Info as a PDF when the download is complete.
How to check current KNUST News Updates Using the AIM App
Students of West Africa’s Premier Science and Technology Institution can get access to current news updates from the KNUST Website by tapping on a news item under the News category.
The KNUST AIM App displays all news and announcements on the KNUST Website for easy access to Students
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Dear fresher, how to register KNUST courses using the AIM App
- How to update Student Profile using the AIM App
- How to Check KNUST Semester results using AIM App