Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), Ghana Launched its Mobile Application ‘NMC Mobile’ for Android and iPhone Smartphones for all Nurses and Midwives. The NMC gives one access to PIN/AIN renewal in a convenient way.
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step approach on how to renew PIN/AIN nurses online.
Steps to pay for nurses, midwives PIN/AIN renewal using MOMO
Before you can successfully Make payment using card OR Mobile Money, you will need to download and install the Mobile Application from the Google Playstore or Apple Appstore , Create an Account and Upload CPD documents on NMC Mobile App.
Our Article here, provides a comprehensive guide on How to Create an Account and Upload your CPD documents on NMC Mobile App.
To renew your nurses, midwives PIN/AIN using your debit or Mobile Money Account, Follow the under listed Procedure below
- Select PIN/AIN renewal from the list of services
- Review payment summary and tap pay
- Select pay with Mobile
- Provide details including Mobile network and Mobile Number
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process
Steps to pay for nurses, midwives PIN/AIN renewal using Bank Card
A. Tap payment
- Select pay with Card
- Provide details including Card Number, Card Holder Name, Card expiry date, Card Verification Value (CVV number)
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process.
Source: Hypercitigh.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content