Western Region: Fire guts properties in Benso

Must read

- Advertisement -

Fire has razed a number of properties in Benso Ahenkro near Tarkwa this morning. Eye witnesses say the fire was sparked by fire from the engine of a 207 van that came to offload fuel to a pump. 

Fighting the fire themselves, residents put out the fire with solutions of water and powdered soap, stones, and sand. Reports also indicate that some nearby residents including owners of shops close by have sustained various degree of injuries and have been rushed to a nearby clinic whiles 207 van has been burnt beyond repairs.

- Advertisement -

The fire service who were called couldn’t come till the fire was put out by residents.A number of shops have been burnt down.

- Advertisement -

More articles

Latest article