Ten ladies from the University of Ghana are among the twenty who will be contesting in this year’s Miss Malaika Ghana beauty pageant.
They are contesting for the ultimate crown, cash, and car.
Others in the competition are Maame Dufie Appiah-Menkah, a Business administration student at the Radford University College, Mikayla Essel, a Nursing student at Central University, Marilyn Nanbigne, a Fashion student at RIOHS, and Jessica Haddarah Acheampong, a Journalism student at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
The rest are
- Umme-Salma Tahir, Banking and Finance student, Radford University College.
- Sharon Tetteh – Textile Design and Technology student at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology.
- Rebecca Tetteh – Law student, University of Professional Studies, Accra.
- Jasmine Djang – Business Management Student, University of Professional Studies, Accra.
- Francisca Afua Odoom – Medical student, University of Health and Allied Sciences
- Melissa A. Mintah – Law student, Central University
These ladies are looking forward to succeeding Miss Phylis Vesta Boison of the University of Ghana Business School (UGBS) who won the crown last year.