Are you a government worker looking for how you can register and access the ePayslip Ghana portal without any difficulty?
Worry no more! Hypercitygh has everything you need to know in this particular article.
In this short but definite article, you will learn how to register and access the GoG ePayslip portal with ease by following the outlined steps below.
However, before we proceed, I would like us to know what an ePayslip is all about and why you need to access it if you received your salary from the Controller and Accountant General Department.
Table of contents
- What the GOG ePayslip is about
- Requirements Needed For ePayslip Registration
- How to register for your ePayslip Ghana online
- How To Login into the GoG ePayslip portal
- How To Check Monthly payments on the ePaySlip platform
- How to download ePayslip monthly report
- How to print ePayslip monthly report
- Why one should consider registering for ePayslip
What the GOG ePayslip is about
What is ePayslip? It is a convenient way where employees can access their payslips online from a secured website. With your mobile phone or laptop with a good internet connection, you can easily access your payslip online.
The GoGPayslip was introduced by the Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) in October 2013 to improve employees’ payroll for better service delivery.
Requirements Needed For ePayslip Registration
- Employee number
- Email Address
- Registration code
- Secret Password
- Mobile number
How to register for your ePayslip Ghana online
- Visit the Government of Ghana payslip website HERE
- You will be asked to input some vital information about yourself for the registration.
- Enter your employee number; this is a six (6) digit number
- Confirm Your Employee number
- Create Your Password
- Confirm your Password
- Enter your Registration code
- Enter e-mail address (optional)
- Enter a mobile phone number
- Enter confirmation code show
- Confirm the captcha and click on REGISTER to finish the registration process.
How To Login into the GoG ePayslip portal
- Open your browser and search for ePayslip or follow this link.
- Provide your employee number and a valid password.
- Enter the captcha code shown to log in.
- Click on Sign in to access the portal.
How To Check Monthly payments on the ePaySlip platform
The process for checking your Epayslip monthly payments is very is simple and Easy. To Check your Epayslip Monthly payments, follow the steps outlined below
- Sign in to your E-Payslip account.
- Select “My Payslip” on the e-payslip dashboard.
- The system will automatically take you to your current payslip, e.g., February 2021 Payslip.
- Select the month and year, e.g., February 2021.
- Click on “Generate.”
After Check Monthly payments on the GOG Epayslip portal, our next guide will give you a piece of comprehensive information into how you can download ePayslip monthly report without struggle.
How to download ePayslip monthly report
- Visit the GoG ePayslip here to login.
- After logging in to your online payslip account,
- Select the payslip for the month you wish to download. e.g. January 2021
- Click on the download button at the top side of your payslip.
- Type in the appropriate name for the file and save it as pdf.
How to print ePayslip monthly report
If you want to print your E-Payslip, then follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com.
- Enter your Staff ID in the first box.
- In the next section, enter your CAGD Password.
- Enter the image verification code.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your GoG ePayslip account.
- Select the month you want to print the payslip, e.g., April 2021 Payslip.
- Make sure your laptop or computer is connected to a printer.
- Continue and print your ePayslip from your CAGD GoGpayslip dashboard.
Why one should consider registering for ePayslip
- Easy, faster, and improved access to pay information: The GoG payslip helps public sector workers to access all the information about their salary history over the internet — using an electronic device. With this, you can use your mobile phone, desktop computer, or laptop with an internet connection to access and check your payslip.
- You can view previous payslips: The GoG payslip portal for government workers is developed for public sector workers to check their last payslips. The Controller and Accountant General allows you to access and print your most recent payslip online in Ghana and all previous slips.
- Secured: With the e-payslip from the GoG payslip online portal, security is guaranteed much more than a printed payslip. You have your user name and Password that you can only use — to log in, access, check and print your payslip online.
- MTN Ahomka Loan: How to borrow GHS 1000 from MTN in Ghana
- NSS Direct Loan: Steps To Get Up To GHS 1000 Loans Under 10 Minute
- How to register and contribute to the GNAT Teachers’ Fund via Mobile Phone