The Minister of Communication, Ursula Owusu Ekuful, says the registration of mobile SIM cards is expected to begin on 1st October 2021.
The exercise, which will last for six months, will end on 31st March 2022.
Unlike previous registrations, this new registration process can be started from the comfort of your room.
All sim cards are expected to be registered including already registered ones.
Below are the steps to begin your registration process on your phone:
1. Dial *404# on your phone
2. Enter your Ghana Card Pin (only letters and figures, no hyphen)
3. Confirm your Ghana Card Pin
4. Enter Your Surname
5. Enter your First Name and others
6. Enter tour Date of Birth in this order DD/MM/YY
7. Select Sex M/F
8. Confirm Details
9. Submit Details provided after Confirmation
Visit your network service provider to finish your registration process.