You can only access your WAEC index number after registration. So, the 10-digit Index Number will be generated by WAEC and can be accessed online from 17th November, 2020. You will need your PIN/invoice Number to access your Index Number and admission Notice on the stated date.
Follow the procedures below to access your WAEC Ghana Nov/Dec Index Number.
- Log on to the WAEC website: https://registration.ghanawaec.org/
- Enter your Invoice Number in the section provided.
- Click on Continue once you are done to access your Index Number.
- Print your Index Number for reference purpose.
It is important to note that some browsers like Firefox and Chrome could display a warning message that is considered an error. When this happens, you should find out ways to get back on track.
If the error message persists, you ought to click on details then visit this site in order to resume. Once the site opens, you should proceed by entering your invoice number which will eventually generate your WAEC Ghana index number for Nov/Dec examination.
How to Verify Your WAEC Index Number
The next step is the WAEC Index Number verification. Follow the guidelines below to verify your WAEC Ghana Index Number.
That is all about WAEC Ghana Index Number, and verification process. Be of help by sharing this post with a friend.
How to Check Your WAEC Nov/Dec Centres
You need to proceed to obtain your examination centre for the Nov/Dec Examination.See Details Here
- Visit the WAEC Registration Portal: http://registration.ghanawaec.org/wassce/AddmissionNotice.aspx
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on the bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Enter your Index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centres.
Note: The Council requires you to print and come along with your admission notices before allowed to write each paper.