The University of Education, Winneba has released the ROVISIONAL Fees for the 2020/2021 Academic Year for Regular and Distance Education Students. The University on 11th November announced the list of successful applicants for various programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year for the Regular Session which commences on 9th January, 2021.
For the purposes of fees determination, students have been grouped into four (4) categories, namely:
- Category A – Full Time Regular Students
- Category B – Distance Education/Evening Students
- Category C – Foreign Students
- Category D – Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
Division of Academic Affairs
Source: Hypercitigh.com with Additional resources from Uew.edu.gh