The office of the Ag. Director, University Health Services of the University of Education, Winneba has released a notice indicating that the second phase of the medical examinations for the 2020/2021 academic year commences from 24th February to 1st April 2021.
Time: 7.30am to 4.00pm each working day at the University Clinic.
The medical examinations involve the following:
- Registration and completion of Confidential Medical Report from on the University website
- Laboratory investigations (taking of samples end at 11.00 am)
- Ear screening
- Vital signs check
- Taking of Chest X-ray (GHS 30.00)
- Eye screening
- Clinical assessment
It has to be noted that the medical examinations are mandatory for all fresh students to be accepted as junior members of the University. Fresh students who fail to report or complete their medical examinations within the period would:
- forfeit their Student Identification Cards.
- pay a fee in the ensuing years for the medical examinations to be re-done.
- not be cleared in the final year for graduation.