The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has launched a Mobile Application to ensure access to the Council’s online payment and PIN/AIN renewal platform.
The Council in a Facebook post sighted by hyercitigh.com said “We are happy to inform you that #NurseAssistants, #Nurses and #Midwives can now renew the PIN/AIN through our new #online payment system,” the Council stated
Before you can Create an Account on NMC Mobile, you will need to download and Install the Mobile Application from the Google Playstore or Apple Appstore. Find out here on how to Successfully Install the NMC Mobile App.
Key features on the NMC Mobile include:
1. Information about the establishment of the Council, Mandate, Governing Board.
2. Announcement, upcoming events, News, Gallery.
3. Resources such as results checker, online cpd, indexing
How to Create an Account on NMC Mobile App
A. Tap create an account and enter your full name, registration number, PIN/AIN and the following;
- Email address and
- phone number.
Follow the instruction to complete the account creation. Tap the welcome banner to access the member exclusive features.
How to Upload your CPD documents on NMC Mobile App
A. Tap CPD docs
- Tap upload file
- Tap allow giving the application access to your storage device
- Browse to locate relevant CPD document on your phone, select the file and tap upload
- Tap the file name to view it or tap the delete icon to delete it
f you have any challenge going through the steps or
if you have further enquiries on this new development, please contact the Public Affairs Directorate via the following:
Facebook (Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana)