The following steps will only be applicable on 6th January, 2021 when the online portal for bed selection/allocation will be activated.
2. Type in your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN; then click on “Login” to enter the residential application system.
3. Select a Hall of choice and a room of your choice.
4. If successful, print out your Room Allocation Letter and follow the instructions provided.
5. If unsuccessful, you can still complete your academic registration as a non-resident student after Orientation.
GRADUATE STUDENTS’ RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION
All newly admitted graduate students are to note that the online residential application portal will be opened for them on Monday, 11th January 2021.
Graduate students are, therefore, exempt from the online residential application exercise scheduled for 6th January, 2021. This is exclusively for fresh undergraduate students.
Steps for Residential Registration Online – Resident Freshmen Only
NOTE THAT THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE IF:
A. You have registered for your academic programme.
B. You have applied for and secured accommodation on campus.
C. You have paid the requisite residential fees per modular session in full
(within 48 hours after bed allocation).
D. You are still within the 24-hour window given for registration after the deadline for payment of residential fees.
Online residential registration is done through the MIS Web.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on “Residence Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Click on “Submit Residence Registration”.
- Then click on the year (in blue).
- There will be a display confirming the Hall and Room number.
- Click on “I Accept” to confirm.
- Print the Proof of Residential Registration and keep for your records.
- On the reporting date for Freshmen, report to your Hall of Residence with two copies each of your passport picture and proofs of your academic and residential registration for further assistance.