The University of Ghana admission portal is now opened to grant access to University of Ghana admission forms for its prospective students.
How to Apply Online to University of Ghana for admissions.
- Purchase the University of Ghana online application E-Voucher from the bank
- Applicants will be required to provide their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, A confirmation of your Pin will be sent to your mobile phones provided to the bank.
- After obtaining the unique PIN and serial number or ID, the next thing to do is to begin your admission process.
- Visit www.admission.ug.edu.gh/undergrad for Ghanaian Applicant. International Applicant International applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad should NOT buy the e-voucher. they can start their admission process via the url below
- Log in with the serial number and PIN as indicated on the E-Voucher.
- Your admission dashboard will be displayed for you to begin the online application process.
- Tick the terms and condition and click “Start Application” to begin the application process
- Fill in your personal information, Address and Fill in your guardian’s information
- Choose your entry year
- Click “Save & continue” to save your progress
- Fill in your Educational Background information. Click “Add Institution” to add a new institution
- Click “Save & continue” to save to proceed to the next stage after adding your educational information.
- Select your programme choices
- Begin by uploading an appropriate passport picture. Click “Choose file” to choose an image file
- Review your application and ensure all information provided is legitimate. Click “Edit” if you want to make any changes
- Review the terms of the agreement and click “I do not Agree” or “I agree”
- You can click “Review Application” to review your application
- Click “Print Application” to print a copy of your application form
After your application is done, a text message will be sent to your phone informing you that your application has been submitted.