- Advertisement -
- All ceremonies will be undertaken in the virtual mode as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Students eligible for graduation at the University of Ghana are encouraged to register for the Congregation Ceremony. Find out what it means to be eligible for graduation (Ug.edu.gh/congregation/november/manual/eligibility)
- Check if you are on the graduation list (https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/graduation/search)
- Register to be presented for graduation (https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/graduation/search)
- Make a non-refundable fee payment of GH¢250.00 by the deadline. Deadline is 15th November 2020. (https://www.ug.edu.gh/congregation/november/payment-options). Note that, you must check your name on the graduation list and register before you proceed to make payment.
- Join your session of the ceremony on the day marked for it.
- Graduates will be assigned specific dates to pick up their UG Certificate, souvenirs (UG scarf or tie, and hard copy of congregation brochure). Graduates are required to show their UG ID card before the certificates and other items can be given out. Payment receipt or proof are also required.
- It is important to register and join the UG Alumni Association (the largest Community of UG old students)