Koforidua Technical University has over the years awarded financial aid to needy but brilliant, students. The Financial Aid Board Has awarded successful applicants who have applied for support for 2020/2021 academic year
Purpose of Grant:
The purpose of the Financial Aid Board (FAB) is to provide grant awards to uniquely
brilliant but needy students. This grant is designed to help improve the opportunity for access, retention, and graduation, and to lessen the burden of student debt.
Criteria which was used For Eligibility
To be eligible for aid an applicant must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Applicant must complete Application Form available at the office of the University Counselling Services.
- Must be a registered student of Koforidua Technical University as enshrined in the students’ statutes.
- Applicant must attend an interview and the panellists must be convinced that he/she really needs assistance from the Board.
- Applicant must submit a written statement indicating why he/she needs assistance from the Board.
- Applicant must be a contributing continuing student of Koforidua Technical University, they must not owe any freshmen fees.
- The student must not have received any institutional/foundation scholarships, fee waiver or tuition exemptions.
- Applicant must demonstrate his/her financial need to the Board and must be ready to supply any document required for decision-making.
- Must be a really be a brilliant but needy student.
- A declaration by parent/guardian that he/she is unable to pay fees and must be endorsed by a Religious Leader, Lawyer, Chief, Medical Officer, Senior Public Servant Minister, Chief or any Person of good standing as may be determined by the board.
The invitation to receive an application for the aid is opened every second semester of the academic year.
Congratulation! to all successful applicants who have been selected for the award of 2020/2021 Financial Aid of KTU.