Below is a list of scholarships opportunities for freshmen and continuing students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Below are available Scholarships for brilliant but needy students to enable them pursue University Education.
Call for Applications for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Call for Applications for Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers one-year scholarship to female students in the KNUST School of Business to enable them pursue their University Education.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian female students in their first year who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate not more than 10.
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, a reference number, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00pm.