The Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology has released the Fee schedule for the 202/2021 Academic year. More information concerning the KNUST Business school can be found here.
Find below the school fees of the KNUST Business school.
KNUST Business School Fee paying[Freshers]
|PROGRAMMES||TUTION (A)||B1||B2||ACADEMIC FEES (A+B1+B2)||GRAND TOTAL|
|HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||GHC||GHC||GHC||GHC||GHC|
|Business Administration/ Hospitality and Tourism Mgt||5,655.00||1,075.9||6,730.90||6,730.90|
KNUST Business School Fees [ Regular Freshmen]
Business Administration/Law – 1,484.47
KNUST Business Continuing Students Fees [Regular]
|PROGRAMMES||AFUF (A)||B1||B2||Total Academic Fees|
|HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||GHC||GHC||GHC||GHC|
|Bsc. Business Administration/ Hospitality & Tourism Mgt||408.57||966.70||1,375.27|
Newly admitted and continuing students can check out our article on how to Receiving banks for the banks of KNUST accommodation and academic fees.
1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|Additional Charges (B2)||GHC|
|Protective Clothing(Engineering) 178.50|
|Residential Facility User Fees||756.00|
|Hall Dev’t Fund||52.50|
|Fuel for generators||52.50|
|Hall ICT Fees||73.50|
GCB BANK/ECOBANK/ REPUBLIC BANK/UBA BANK/CAL BANK/ CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA(CBG)/ABSA BANK/GT BANK/ STANDARD CHARTERED BANK AND GHANA POST
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray examination at KNUST Hospital
5. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.