The university, formerly known as University for Development Studies, Wa campus (UDS), and now, it is a public university of it’s own legally called Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD UBIDS), has opened it’s admission portal for 2020/21.
Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD UBIDS) is a Public Tertiary Education Institution established by an Act of Parliament SDD-UBIDS Act 2019 (Act 1001).
The university wish to announce to the general public that it has opened it’s online application portal for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for free (no application fee).
Entry requirement for undergraduate
WASSCE or SSSCE holders who seek to apply for admission into our Undergraduate Programmes must have at least C6 or D in all their three Core and Elective subjects. Candidates should therefore possess, at least, credit passes in the following:
- Three core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (core) and Integrated Science/ Social Studies.
- Any three Elective subjects such as Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Cost Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry among others.
- Should have an aggregate score of 36 or better at the WASSCE, and 24 at the SSSCE of the best six subjects (three core and three elective).
- For non–science students, a grade in Social Studies may be used in place of the grade in Integrated Science in the calculation of their aggregates if the Social Studies grade is better than the grade in Integrated Science. This is however, on condition that the candidate has at least a pass in Integrated Science.
- For Science students, however, Social Studies (core) does not replace Integrated Science (core) in the calculation of candidates’ aggregates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE for undergraduate programme.
CLICK HERE for more information on entry requirements for mature applicants, diploma programmes, graduate programmes (PhD) and postgraduate programmes (MSc, MA, MPhil).