FQAs: What is Self Placement in the BECE 2020 School Placement process?
While Checking 2020 School Placement online, candidates parents and guardians must understand what self placement means.
It is an option given to students or candidates who were not automatically placed to now manually choose a school, accommodation type (Day or Boarding), and program for final placement.
If you missed the automatic placement when the BECE 2020 School Placement status pops up, you may be given the chance to do a self placement.
Checking 2020 BECE School Placement and doing the self placement
- Click the button to proceed to do self placement.
- Choose the region you want to select a school from
- Scroll through available schools and select one
- Select a programme (for example, General Arts) available that you want to pursue or study
- Select accommodation (Day or Boarding). Note that most schools in the self placement database are often day schools.
- Upon completing the selections, click submit and wait for it to be processed.
- Print out the placement once it is confirmed.
Remember that those who do BECE 2020 School Placement (Self placement) can make changes later if they want to.
We hope checking the 2020 BECE School Placement was easy.