HomeCampus NewsEducationTeachers’ Laptop: Gov’t takes 70% cost of Laptops for Pre-tertiary Teachers

Teachers’ Laptop: Gov’t takes 70% cost of Laptops for Pre-tertiary Teachers

Must read

- Advertisement -
Christopher Sam
Christopher Sam is a web designer, developer and has advanced knowledge in Search Engine Optimization, Responsive Website Design, Emails Marketing, BULK SMS Messaging, Schema Markup and a certified Google Trainer. He is a creator and editor at Hypercitigh.com, an online digital platform focusing on Credible and Timely news and in Ghana.
- Advertisement -

Teachers at the Pre-tertiary schools are expected to receive a Government of Ghana supported laptops to aid their works in the implementation of the New Curriculums being introduced by the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment ( NaCCA).

A meeting between the Pre-tertiary Education Teacher Unions and the Ghana Education Service concluded, that the Government if Ghana should pay 70% of the total cost of the laptops while the Teachers pay the remaining 30% of the cost of the Laptop.

Total Cost

- Advertisement -

It is being reported, that the Total Cost of each laptop is GHC 1550.00

The Laptops are said to be ready fo distributed to teachers on a cost-sharing basis of 70% by the government and 30% by teachers.

Features of the Laptop

- Advertisement -

The following are proposed features to be captured :

  1. Temple for lesson notes

2.  Scheme of work

  1. Curriculum from KG to SHS

4.  Labour Act

- Advertisement -

5.  Code of conduct

6.  Education Bill

  1. Teacher Standards
  2. Text Books
  3. Ghana’s Constitution etc

Payment Structure

According to reports, the Government shall pay an amount of GH₵1085 whilst Teachers shall pay GH₵465.00.

GH₵38.75  per month for 12 months will be deducted at source.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

More articles

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest article

- Advertisement -


- casino vale - queenbet - kolaybet -
youwin hızlı giriş
- https://www.vudols.com/seo/