PRESEC-Legon is the most successful school in the history of the National Science and Maths Quiz.
The Presbyterian Boys Senior High School, Accra, popularly known as PRESEC Legon won the 2020 National Science and Maths Quiz for the sixth time.
GENERAL PROSPECTUS FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLS, GREATER ACCRA
BOARDERS (BOY) PERSONAL ITEM
|1. Church Cloth and Jumper (School Specified)||14. Sponge, Sponge Bag ,Towel||27. A Pair of Shoes (black or brown)|
|2. Long Sleeves Shirt (2) White||15. Bucket||28. Canvas/ Sneakers|
|3.Pyjamas||16. Toilet Roll (1 Pack)||29. Hymn Book/ Presbyterian Hymn Book|
|4. Shorts 2 (Khaki)||17. Tooth Paste and Tooth Brush||30. Iron|
|5. Singlet (3) White||18. Bathroom Slippers (1)||31. Touch Light – Battery/ Solar Flash Light|
|6. Trousers 2 (Khaki)||19. Comb, Hairbrush, Pomade||32. Plate, Bowls, Cutlery Set Cup|
|7. Socks (black and brown)||20. Trunk or Suitcase||33. Napkin|
|8. Tie (School Tie)||21. Chop Box||34. Bible|
|9. Belt (black and brown)||22. White Bed Sheets (2), Blanket, Pillow||35. 1 White T. Shirt|
|10. Boxer Short (6)||23. Mackintosh – covered Mattress||36. 1 Blue T. Shirt|
|11. Sleeping Cloth||24. Mathematical Set, Calculator|
|12. Mosquito Net||25. School Bag|
|13. Cardigan or Sweater||26. Rain Coat/ Umbrella|
DAY STUDENTS (BOY) PERSONAL ITEM
|1.Cutlery Set||5. Mathematical Set||9. Sandals (Black or Brown)|
|2. Plate||6. Calculator||10. Socks (Black and Brown)|
|3. Bowl||7. School Bag||11. P.E. Canvas or Sneakers|
|4. Cup||8. White T. Shirt||12. Hymn Book ( Presbyterian Hymn Book)|
|1. Cutlass or Hoe or Rake||4. Broom 1 Long 1 Short||7. Toilet Roll ( 1 Pack)|
|2. Liquid Soap or Parazone (1 litre)||5. Scrubbing Brush||8. Mop Bucket, Mop|
|3. Washing Powder (500g)||6. Duster 2 (Cloth)||6. NHIS Card|
- Every student is strictly expected to bring National Health Insurance Card
- Students who do not bring with them the required number of articles will be sent home at once to collect them.
- All new students must be medically fit. They will be expected to participate in all P.E. exercises and School work. Medical examination will be conducted at the school.
SOUND SYSTEM AND ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BOARDING HOUSE
- No cell (mobile) phone, iPod, Walkman and discman players,Mp3s, water heater, rice cooker, stove, rechargeable lamp, fan, video and television sets,laptop etc are permitted.
- No case of special diet will be entertained.
- Parents are advised not to give excessive amounts of money to their wards as pocket money. The maximum should be GH¢50.00 .
- Visiting hours: Second Saturday of the month only, 11am. – 5pm.
NB: ANY UNAUTHORIZED CLOTHING / ITEM BROUGHT TO SCHOOL WILL BE CONFISCATED