The delayed 2020 SHS placement of candidates who sat for BECE for School and Private in 2020 is expected to be out today February 28. In this article, we will show you 5 working ways to check your school placement easily.
According to GES Director-General, candidates can make school changes a couple of times before final enrolment in their preferred choice of school.
How to check your 2020 BECE SHS placement
Educationweb.com.gh recommends candidates to check their BECE SHS placement with an internet-connected computer or at the internet cafe.
1. Visit any of the CSSPS website cssps.org or cssps.gov.gh
2. Purchase an E-voucher with Mobile Money (Purchasing the Voucher card at the CSSPS website will save you from fraudsters and scammers).
3. Click on check placement
4. Enter your Index number and E-voucher Pin (A
4. Enter your Index number and E-voucher Pin (At this stage enter your BECE Index number and add 20, Eg 100000000020 and your 12 digit voucher pin).
5. Click on submit and wait for a new window to display your placement
Congratulations as you’ve successfully checked your 2020 BECE placement, please do not hesitate to leave a comment if in case any problem persists.