This is to inform you that the Colleges of Education Admission portal has been re-opened from Monday (16-11-2020) for the Free SHS graduates whose results have just been released and wish to enter a College of Education.
Please note that the Admission Portal is opened for only ONE WEEK ends by Friday (20-11-2020).
Interested Candidates must take advantage.
More slots available for Female Science Students in OLA College of Education.
The notice from the various colleges reads
“This is to inform you that the Colleges of Education Admission portal has been re-opened from Monday (16-11-2020) for the Free SHS graduates whose results have just been released and wish to enter a College of Education.
Please note that the Admission Portal is opened for only one week which ends by Friday (20-11-2020).”
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Applicants will first make a payment of one hundred and fifteen Cedis, fifty pesewas (Ghc 115.50) in the colleges of education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following branch nationwide.
- Again, payment can be made through the following Mobile Money Wallet. Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money and MTN Mobile Money by dialing the short code *924# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following;
- A personal Identification Number (PIN)
- An Admission Applicants Serial Number
- The Admission Website Address. admission.Coeportal.edu.gh
- Visit the website and follow the specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are to select three Colleges of their own Choice for their programme and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- All applicants are to read and to ensure that they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- Applicants will have to print out a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy of their results slip by EMS priority envelope to the principal of the Applicants first college of choice.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their application by SMS and therefore should provide correct and active cellphone number when completing the application form online.
- Applicants will also receive application offer notification via SMS and those who do not receive such notification should understand that their application were not successful.
- Applicants should take note that their results will be cross-checked from WAEC as part of the Admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified document in support of their application will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.