VP, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia after the public presentation of 2021 budget has called attention to some top accomplishments of Nana Akufo-Addo in the education sector.
- Established the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) and employing 100,000 graduates.
- Free Wifi to every one of the 722 senior secondary schools, the 46 Colleges of Education, 260 region training workplaces, and an underlying fruitful pilot of 13 state-funded colleges.
- Scholarships Grants expanded by 70%
- Enlisted attendants, specialists, and other medical services laborers, instructors, cops, and numerous others in the public area after numerous long stretches of business freeze under the past Government. In any event 550,000 public area laborers enrolled.
- Government is currently paying the Examination enlistment charges of BECE and WASSCE applicants.
- The Gov. Carried out Free Senior High School and Free TVET training.
- Expansion of the school feeding programme by 78%.